Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

martin cassidy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob ryan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: martin cassidy Reply with quote

My ggrandmother,Mary(Oats)Walsh,widow of James Walsh, married Martin Cassidy in December 1870 at the Catholic church in Tulsk,Cty.Roscommon.Unable to locate his residence which was listed as Kamspark?.Would appreciate any info on Walsh,Oats,Cassidy &location of Kamspark.

Thank You,
Bob Ryan

bobann@eclipse.net

Trudi Hilton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: martin cassidy Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My ggrandmother,Mary(Oats)Walsh,widow of James Walsh, married Martin Cassidy in December 1870 at the Catholic church in Tulsk,Cty.Roscommon.Unable to locate his residence which was listed as Kamspark?.Would appreciate any info on Walsh,Oats,Cassidy &location of Kamspark.

: Thank You,
: Bob Ryan

Hiya Bob, Am researching,well trying to!..My great great Grandfather Patrick Cassidy who was listed as being born in Castlereagh in 1850/1851(he later turned up in warrington 1872 as he married there). From my limited research so far it seems like the cassidy surname wasnt that widespread in the county Roscommon part of Ireland, and I was maybe wondering if your Martin and My Patrick (whos fathers name was also Patrick Cassidy) could have been related...either siblings or maybe cousins???

Sorry to bother you and many apologies if not.. but I thought it might be worth contacting you,
kind regards and good luck with your research,

trudi

trudih@blueyonder.co.uk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: