Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Flynn, Moran, Cuttle Co Roscommon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julie kauker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Flynn, Moran, Cuttle Co Roscommon Reply with quote

I am seeking information on Morans, Cuttles and Flynns form the Castleplunket area in County Roscommon. Patrick Moran, son of Peter Moran of Raveege married Mary Cuttle, Jan 12, 1866 in Ballintober. Hanoria Cuttle(sister of Mary) md John Joseph Flynn and they had 5 children, the 3rd, Mary b Jan21, 1867, and the 4th Celia, b Sept 6, 1871. The Flynn's state they cames to US in 1881 to the Norristown, Philadelphia, Pa. area. The Moran's had at least on daughter Margaret, who died in Atlantic city, NJ in 1906 and was buried from her Aunt Annie Flynn's home. They are all buried in Yeadon, Pa. I would love to hear anyone who connects with any of these people. Thank you, Julie Kauker thekaukers@comcast.net

thekaukers@comcast.net

kat woodring

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Flynn, Moran, Cuttle Co Roscommon Reply with quote

My Morans are from Athlone area, Cam and Kiltoom.
There are a ton. Good luck..

katwoodring@yahoo.com

Kate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Flynn, Moran, Cuttle Co Roscommon Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: I am seeking information on Morans, Cuttles and Flynns form the Castleplunket area in County Roscommon. Patrick Moran, son of Peter Moran of Raveege married Mary Cuttle, Jan 12, 1866 in Ballintober. Hanoria Cuttle(sister of Mary) md John Joseph Flynn and they had 5 children, the 3rd, Mary b Jan21, 1867, and the 4th Celia, b Sept 6, 1871. The Flynn's state they cames to US in 1881 to the Norristown, Philadelphia, Pa. area. The Moran's had at least on daughter Margaret, who died in Atlantic city, NJ in 1906 and was buried from her Aunt Annie Flynn's home. They are all buried in Yeadon, Pa. I would love to hear anyone who connects with any of these people. Thank you, Julie Kauker thekaukers@comcast.net

My grandmother was Mary Ann Flynn born some time in the later 1860's in Ballinlough near Castlerae, Roscommon. Her father was Timothy Flynn and her mother was Anne Moran. She had brothers and sisters named Margaret, Joseph, Christina, and more that I don't know. Mary Ann,known as Molly, came to Chicago and married John Jay Hester in 1888. May be some connection to your Morans and Flynns. Kate

ktmce@aol.com

julie kauker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Flynn, Moran, Cuttle Co Roscommon Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : I am seeking information on Morans, Cuttles and Flynns form the Castleplunket area in County Roscommon. Patrick Moran, son of Peter Moran of Raveege married Mary Cuttle, Jan 12, 1866 in Ballintober. Hanoria Cuttle(sister of Mary) md John Joseph Flynn and they had 5 children, the 3rd, Mary b Jan21, 1867, and the 4th Celia, b Sept 6, 1871. The Flynn's state they cames to US in 1881 to the Norristown, Philadelphia, Pa. area. The Moran's had at least on daughter Margaret, who died in Atlantic city, NJ in 1906 and was buried from her Aunt Annie Flynn's home. They are all buried in Yeadon, Pa. I would love to hear anyone who connects with any of these people. Thank you, Julie Kauker thekaukers@comcast.net

: My grandmother was Mary Ann Flynn born some time in the later 1860's in Ballinlough near Castlerae, Roscommon. Her father was Timothy Flynn and her mother was Anne Moran. She had brothers and sisters named Margaret, Joseph, Christina, and more that I don't know. Mary Ann,known as Molly, came to Chicago and married John Jay Hester in 1888. May be some connection to your Morans and Flynns. Kate

Kate., Have you seen on this site the 1901 census for Cos. Leitrim and Roscommon? Scroll down on the main menue and come to the 1901 census, put in Flynn Timothy, I found 3 and one has a wife Anne and they are both 70, also living with them is Thomas 40, Mary Hunt 4 gd. You may find this part of this greaat site of some help. Also, My mother was Mary Ann Flynn but she was born in Philadelphia in 1903 to Patrick Joseph Flynn and Hannah Nora Driscoll. Good luck in the search and there may be a connection between our families. Julie

thekaukers@comcast.net

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: