Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Re: Domnic McManus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael McManus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 1997 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Domnic McManus Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Juanitta.
: There is a Manis mailing list on the internet that you might want to join. It is devoted to research on all spellings and variations of the Manis name, including Manes, Maness, Manus (Mc's) Maners, Maines,etc.
: If you are not on it give me a holler and I will give you the info on how to join. There may be someone on it who has the info you are looking for.
: leake@sockets.net
: Patti
: : Any thoughts or info on Domnic Mcmanus 1809-1867 married Jane Conlon 1816-1877also married Dorothy ? 1821-? Domnic came to England From Roscommon I have been unable to find any trace of him there at all Any sugestions where I might start
: : Juanitta McManus

Dear Patti,

I would be interested in the information on joining the mailing list for the name variations of Manis/McManus etc.and would be very grateful if you could send me details.

Sincerely,

Michael.

Michael.McManus@durham.ac.uk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: