Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Crofton and O'Heren

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
britwall

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Crofton and O'Heren Reply with quote

Hello!

I am looking for information for Ann and Margaret Crofton who married brothers William and Thomas O'Heren in America.

Crofton:
John and Mary Crofton - Parents to:
John (1824-1902), George (1826-1881), Ann Elizabeth (1829-1855), Margaret Rachel (1830-1908), Bridget Ann (1832-?), and Catherine (1835-?).

I am fairly certain that all the Crofton children arrived in America before 1850, most likely between 1845-1849. My cousin believes that our Croftons are from County Leitrim. I do not have any more information regarding the Croftons.

O'Herens:
Brothers Thomas (1824-1860) and William O'Heren (1832-1869)...that about the extent of my knowledge. My cousin found a gentleman named Patrick (1815-1881) who is believed to be their brother because he signed the affidavit for naturalization for William but the age difference makes me wonder. We do believe that the O'Herens came from County Sligo.

There was a gentleman who had posted on this fourm many years ago about the same Crofton and O'Heren and the post has since been achieved. I'd like to get in touch with him but his email doesn't work.

http://www.leitrim-roscommon.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=785&sid=339b1e5b61d667cb56af369b8cca267a
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: