Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Higgins

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosemary Dill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 1997 7:22 pm    Post subject: Higgins Reply with quote

Looking for Higgins in Galway or Roscommon

John Higgins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 1997 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

Have you any more specific information such as
townland or parish etc. Higgins is an extremely
common name in Roscommon and Galway. If you EMail me with what you know I will endeavour to help you

Best wishes

John Higgins

Kathleen Ahearn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 1997 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

: Looking for Higgins in Galway or Roscommon

Kathleen Higgins - Castlerea married to Patrick Broderick - Castlerea. They were my maternal grandparents. They had 3 kids, Marie (my mom), Patrick, and Seamus. Seamus now lives in Knock, Co. Mayo (Broderick's B & B). Marie and Patrick came to America as teens. My mom died 2 years ago. Patrick still living. Married to Kathleen Dean of Williamstown.

kathleen_ahearn@lasalle.com

Kathleen Ahearn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 1997 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

: Have you any more specific information such as
: townland or parish etc. Higgins is an extremely
: common name in Roscommon and Galway. If you EMail me with what you know I will endeavour to help you

: Best wishes

: John Higgins

My grandmother was Kathleen Higgins of Castlerea. She was married to Patrick Broderick also of Castlerea. Any relation?

Kathleen

kathleen_ahearn@lasalle.com

Rosemary Higgins

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 1997 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

: Have you any more specific information such as
: townland or parish etc. Higgins is an extremely
: common name in Roscommon and Galway. If you EMail me with what you know I will endeavour to help you

: Best wishes

I am looking for John Higgins email address. He offered to help if I could send him additional info

: John Higgins

rosemary dill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 1997 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

I have a Michael Higgins m to Ann Waldron, children Tim, Tom, Mary and Anne. All the children were
born late 1860's to 70's. From the Kilbride area 4 Mile house

Kathy

Michael Duffy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 1997 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

My Grandfather was born at Culkeen, Kiltullagh / Ballinlogh parish. His father born at Cloonfineen of same parish. His uncle Bernard/Bryan married and went to live at Pollanoon, Templetogher / Williamstown parish of Galway. There were other Higgins's at various townlands on both sides of the border who were probably related.

Mike_Bx38@prodigy.com

Becky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 1997 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

: : Have you any more specific information such as
: : townland or parish etc. Higgins is an extremely
: : common name in Roscommon and Galway. If you EMail me with what you know I will endeavour to help you

: : Best wishes

: : John Higgins

: My grandmother was Kathleen Higgins of Castlerea. She was married to Patrick Broderick also of Castlerea. Any relation?

: Kathleen
Exactly where is Castlerea? Is it in Illinois?
I'm wondering. Near Prospect Heights? Near Mt.
Prospect?

bf_00@hotmail.com

John higgins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 1997 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

: : Have you any more specific information such as
: : townland or parish etc. Higgins is an extremely
: : common name in Roscommon and Galway. If you EMail me with what you know I will endeavour to help you

: : Best wishes

: I am looking for John Higgins email address. He offered to help if I could send him additional info

: : John Higgins

I omitted my Email address on my previous posting. Iunderstand that people have been trying to contact me concerning the Roscommon Higgins(es). My EMail address is 70630.521@compuserve.com

John Higgins

70630.521@compuserve.com

Robin Henwood

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 1997 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Higgins Reply with quote

:
: : : Have you any more specific information such as
: : : townland or parish etc. Higgins is an extremely
: : : common name in Roscommon and Galway. If you EMail me with what you know I will endeavour to help you

: : : Best wishes

Mr. Higgins, Iam looking for any Higgins with a link to my Great Grandfather Bert Henry Higgins (b.6-10-1882) and his wife May Agnes Stigers.

johnhen@trib.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: