Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Boyle family geneology
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica Rowney nee Boyle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 1999 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: I am Thomas K Boyle of Woodland Park, Colorado, born 2/13/53 in Allentown, PA. Parents, William J Boyle DOB 3/27/27 of Lansford, PA and Agnes L. Hower, 2/25/29 of Coplay, PA. William was one of 8 children born of John Boyle (died 1956? and Mary Barnhart, Lansford, PA. Any links to John's ancestors would be appreciated.

I am the daughter of William James Boyle born Australia 1909, his father, John Boyle born Australia 1862, Johns Father my great grandfather William Boyle was born in Donegal, 1832. I am trying to find out more about my great grandfather Williams family, as far as I can find out he iwas the only one to come to Australia, other members were suposed to have gone to America.

ailcd@ozemail.com.au

Seamus Boyle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 1999 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Gary:

: My birth name is Kimberlee Amanda Boyle, born 5/20/67 in Chester, PA. Married Patrick Duron 3/8/97 currently residing in Dallas, Texas.

: My father is William R. Boyle, born 3/23/41 in Georgetown, Washington, D.C. to John James (?) Boyle and Lillian Boland. My father is the oldest of nine children of John and Lillian, followed by John Jr., Richard, Frances, Denis, David, Aileen (married James Nardella), Daniel, Robert.

: Am beginning to look into Boyle history. Let's share other info as it becomes available.

Seamus Boyle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 1999 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Gary:

: My birth name is Kimberlee Amanda Boyle, born 5/20/67 in Chester, PA. Married Patrick Duron 3/8/97 currently residing in Dallas, Texas.

: My father is William R. Boyle, born 3/23/41 in Georgetown, Washington, D.C. to John James (?) Boyle and Lillian Boland. My father is the oldest of nine children of John and Lillian, followed by John Jr., Richard, Frances, Denis, David, Aileen (married James Nardella), Daniel, Robert.

: Am beginning to look into Boyle history. Let's share other info as it becomes available.

Sara Olsen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 1999 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

I am the grandaughter of John Boyle of Lafeyette, CA. He is one of 13 children
that were born in Missouri. He had an aunt named
Madie (sp?) I'm just starting this search. Anyone
from this family?

sara.olsen@lazard.com

Sara Olsen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 1999 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

I am searching for the boyle family that had 13 children in St. Louis, Missouri. My grandfather is John Boyle, I know one of his sisters was named Caroline. They also had an Aunt Madie (sp?). Anyone familiar with this family? M

sara.olsen@lazard.com

Teresa Ballard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 1999 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

I am a descendant of Cornelius BOYLES b ca 1767 in IRE (maybe s/o Thomas and Mary BOYLES). Cornelius mar Nancy BUXTON ca 1796 and d 16 Aug 1821 in Cross Creek, PA. One of their sons was Aaron BOLES (lost the Y here) b 20 Jan 1814 in Cross Creek, PA, mar Elizabeth MURCHLAND. If this sounds familiar (or even interesting) to you, please email be at tballard@enid.com. Thanks

tbalard@enid.com

CHARLES BOYLE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 1999 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: JIMMY BOYLE Reply with quote

My name is CHARLES BOYLE, son of PETER BOYLE and MARY HUGHES who live in the UK, while I live in Australia.

I am trying to trace any information about my grandfather JIMMY BOYLE who apparantly came to Australia in 1921 after meeting my Grandmother in Scotland. Apparantly he we a fitter and turner during WW1 and made quite a bit of money, using it to travel to Australia where he lost it, and returned home to the UK and took up with my Grandmother. Before too long, she fell pregnant, realised JIMMY had a terrible temper and threw him out of the house, and no-one heard anything of him after that.
Perhaps someone might know of him? Maybe he came back to Australia?

Am I really going to post this to a WWW site of complete stranger, united only in the common name of Boyle?

Well, I guess the answer is yes. I just want to know what happened to him, and to be able to reclaim a grandfather I never hd, and a father my father never had...

Any information, please bounce me a note.
CHARLES BOYLE
Australian Institute of Tropical Architecture,
James Cook University,
Townsville QLD4811
AUSTRALIA
Fax +61 747 755 975

charles.boyle@jcu.edu.au

Linda Pennington

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 1999 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My birth name is Gary John Boyle, born Feb. 1946 in Wyo, USA.
: Supposedly, our ancestors founded the town of Boyle, Ireland??

: I am seeking information about the history of Boyle, sources regarding that and
: of course the Boyle branch of our family tree. I didn't hit the lotto last week, so I must do this from
: my home/office and not the Boyle library in Boyle!

: I would appreciate any information regarding the history of Boyle, Ireland
: and any Boyle ancestors in/or around Wyoming, USA from 1850 thru 1950.

: This is my first attempt at bulletin boards. Any advice would be helpful.

: Anxiously awaiting the outpouring of information to follow this message!!

: Gary Jelusic amenergy@ix.netcom.com

Hi Gary,

I'm Linda Pennington born Boyle in Lyons, Ks. in November 26,1950. My father is Freddie Leo. He was the 5th child of Robert Boyle and Minnie Huffman Boyle. His father Robert had already left the family before he was born. His brothers and sisters are Tom, Irene, Clifford,and William.

I was told that Robert was born in ireland and came to the US when he was a child.

lynpenny@hotmail.com

Susanne Boyle Turcotte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 1999 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

I am seeking information regarding Hugh Boyle and
his wife Bridget O'Connell who were married on
May 24, 1867 in either Ireland or Scotland and
lived in Greenock, Scotland. Please e-mail at
bnsturc@computan.on.ca
Thank you very much.
Susanne Boyle Turcotte

bnsturc@computan.on.ca

Helen Norey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 1999 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

I am searching for an Amelia Boyle nee Turner, born in Surrey, England. She went to the USA in the mid 1800's and she and her husband Thomas Boyle lived in Fairfax, Minisotta / Wisconsin. I have letters she sent home in the late 1800's. Is there anyone with relevant connections?

helen@windway.freserve.co.uk

mary bilderback

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 1999 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

: My birth name is Gary John Boyle, born Feb.
1946 in Wyo, USA.
: Supposedly, our ancestors founded the town of
Boyle, Ireland??

: I am seeking information about the history
of Boyle, sources regarding that and
: of course the Boyle branch of our family tree.
I didn't hit the lotto last week, so I must do
this from
: my home/office and not the Boyle library in
Boyle!

: I would appreciate any information
regarding the history of Boyle, Ireland
: and any Boyle ancestors in/or around Wyoming,
USA from 1850 thru 1950.

: This is my first attempt at bulletin
boards. Any advice would be helpful.

: Anxiously awaiting the outpouring of
information to follow this message!!

: Gary Jelusic
amenergy@ix.netcom.com

I'm looking for our link to Ireland. My grandfatherwas Amadee Claude Boyles from Point Pleasant WV who married Alice Taggart. His father was I believe John Boyles who was a Dr. He married a Milby or a Proffit.

mebilderback@webtv.net

Sara Olsen

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 1999 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My family apparently is linked to the Boyle's thatfounded Boyle Ireland as well. My grandfather
was John Boyle who's family came from St. Louis Missouri. One tidbit
of info I have heard is that ancestors were "very important" and at one time one
person had been hanged, I think for stealing a horse.

sara.olsen@lazard.com

Patrick Cavanaugh

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 1999 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My birth name is Gary John Boyle, born Feb. 1946 in Wyo, USA.
: Supposedly, our ancestors founded the town of Boyle, Ireland??

: I am seeking information about the history of Boyle, sources regarding that and
: of course the Boyle branch of our family tree. I didn't hit the lotto last week, so I must do this from
: my home/office and not the Boyle library in Boyle!

: I would appreciate any information regarding the history of Boyle, Ireland
: and any Boyle ancestors in/or around Wyoming, USA from 1850 thru 1950.

: This is my first attempt at bulletin boards. Any advice would be helpful.

: Anxiously awaiting the outpouring of information to follow this message!!

: Gary Jelusic amenergy@ix.netcom.com

I'm just starting out and need any info related: Boyle of County Mayo, moved to Chicago around the turn of the century. My mother's name was Anne Mary "Micky" Boyle. Her father was Patrick Boyle.
Thank you, and good luck to everyone.

patrickcavanaugh@netscape.net

Terry Hanna

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 1999 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

My wife's Boyle family have roots in Missouri, Oklahoma, Kentucky, and Virginia. I don't have your grandfather in my records. If you know any names from his parents generation I can make a link.

Terry

thanna@compuserve.com

Christopher Dennis Boyle

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 1999 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

My name is as above - I reside in Redondo Beach, CA but was raised in New York. Interested in hearing from those who may remember me.

chrisboyle@accountant.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: