Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Glynns everywhere

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Glynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 1997 10:19 am    Post subject: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

How many of us are they? I have a larger family here in Canada (Montreal-Toronto)
that I know are related to Glynns in Boston. Fill me in Glynn.

mmglynn@scimail.uwaterloo.ca

Jane-Marie Glynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 1997 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

My grandfather, Matthew Glynn, was from County Mayo.
He immigrated to the States and didn't like what he saw,
so he settled in Salford England. My father immigrated
to Canada in 1968 and we have no immediate family here
but a cousin in Alberta. I have done a search and there
are numerous Glynn's in the east coast of Canada.

Any relatives of mine reading this?

dfaber@direct.ca

John Joseph Glynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 1997 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

Hello Mathew

Our branch of the family is not very numerous here in Illinois, but it's growing larger every year Wink. My gr gr grandfather, also John Joseph, emigrated from Co. Clare. I am not sure from where or even if that was his original home. The name Glynn is extremely rare in these parts though. Incidently, I have a brother named Mathew.

john.glynn@worldnet.att.net

KRYS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 1997 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

: How many of us are they? I have a larger family here in Canada (Montreal-Toronto)
: that I know are related to Glynns in Boston. Fill me in Glynn.

Matthew,
My grandmothers sister was Mary Glynn
(formerly Morriarty) of Boston. Her Children now
reside on the outskirts of Boston. They are in Burlington and Plymouth Mass.
Krys

KRYSCAFF@HOTMAIL.COM

Ruth A. Robertso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 1997 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: How many of us are they? I have a larger family here in Canada (Montreal-Toronto)

My maiden name was Glynn. My Grandfather was
Martin H. Glynn born 1857 Co. Galway, Ire. Setlled
in Boston. Brothers John J, Michael, and Patrick.
Great-Grandfather, Michael.

RRobert645@aol.com

Tim Kubicek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 1997 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

My Glynn start with a Dr. Thomas Glynn (1843?- 1873) He was a Doctor in Cascade Iowa and died young will on a call in the middle of winter. Have not found out where here orginated from.

TSK@MWCI.NET

Robert Cress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 1998 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

My Glynns go back to about 1812 in Kentucky, Great-grandfather was steamboat engineer in the 1850's or earlier, his name William H. Glynn, William retired to Lansing, Iowa and had a very large family. His father was John B. Glynn. Don't know where they were before KY.

azviejo@zekes.com

John Thomas Glynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 1998 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Glynns everywhere Reply with quote

Hello, my name is John Thomas Glynn and I was born in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, CANADA though I presently work in Bermuda. My father is Henry Edward Glynn from Prince Albert and his father hailed from England. My mother is Eleanor Irene Glynn (Stubbs) and I have one brother, Trevor Edward Glynn.

jglynn@mrmbda.mutrisk.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: