Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

CUSACK/CUSICK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles Cusack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 1997 7:47 pm    Post subject: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

Wish to communicate with anyone researching Cusack/Cusick. Have established migrated from Ballygar, Co. Galway but may have originated Co. Roscommon. Specifics: Francis Cusack, spouse Margaret Tracey; Denis J.. Cusack b. 1852, migrated to NYC Oct. 1867;

crcusack@transport.com

Desmond Cusack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 1998 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Wish to communicate with anyone researching Cusack/Cusick. Have established migrated from Ballygar, Co. Galway but may have originated Co. Roscommon. Specifics: Francis Cusack, spouse Margaret Tracey; Denis J.. Cusack b. 1852, migrated to NYC Oct. 1867;

rebel@netski.net.au

Daniel Cusick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 1998 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : Wish to communicate with anyone researching Cusack/Cusick. Have established migrated from Ballygar, Co. Galway but may have originated Co. Roscommon. Specifics: Francis Cusack, spouse Margaret Tracey; Denis J.. Cusack b. 1852, migrated to NYC Oct. 1867;

cusick@netspace.net.au

Daniel Cusick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 1998 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

Have some limited information about arrival of Cusicks to Australia from Cork, Ireland in 1860's or thereabouts. Let me know if you are interested. I am interested in the link between the names Cusick/Cusack. I heard that: 1)it may have been a spelling mistake from an illiterate ancestor trying to spell Cusack with an irish accent to an Englishman and consequently the Cus-a-ck came out sounding like Cus-i-ck; 2) Cusick apparently means cobbler in Czech and Cusick originated from Czechozlovakia with mercenaries engaged by William of Normandy in 1066?; 3) Cusick originated from the provence of Cussac in France but underwent a spelling transformation over time? Any thoughts?

cusick@netspace.net.au

Daniel Cusick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 1998 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : Please contact at your earliest convenience have info on Cusick's in Sydney, New South Wales Australia.

cusick@netspace.net.au

Ellen Cusick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 1999 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

: : Wish to communicate with anyone researching Cusack/Cusick. Have established migrated from Ballygar, Co. Galway but may have originated Co. Roscommon. Specifics: Francis Cusack, spouse Margaret Tracey; Denis J.. Cusack b. 1852, migrated to NYC Oct. 1867;

I am writing for Ellen Cusick (married name Lyons and Turner). Family is formerly of Scranton, PA, currently residing in NJ.

TERRRANCE P. CUSICK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 1999 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

TCUSICK@AOL.COM

Holmgren Natalie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 1999 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:
: : : Wish to communicate with anyone researching Cusack/Cusick. Have established migrated from Ballygar, Co. Galway but may have originated Co. Roscommon. Specifics: Francis Cusack, spouse Margaret Tracey; Denis J.. Cusack b. 1852, migrated to NYC Oct. 1867;

: I am writing for Ellen Cusick (married name Lyons and Turner). Family is formerly of Scranton, PA, currently residing in NJ.

mandn@fallsnet.com

N Holmgren

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 1999 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: CUSACK/CUSICK Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

May have info, my mother is doing the family tree and has a whole host of info and searching for more ..see posting I have made on one Charles Sherman Cusick and wife Sylvia Miria.....n

mandn@fallsnet.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: