Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Boyle family geneology
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roy Boyle III

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 1999 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

While not being from Wyoming, perhaps we are distantly related. We lived in Central Pennsylvania, Clearfield, to be exact. My dad's name was Roy Boyle Jr. and grandfather was Roy Boyle Sr. I'm just starting this geneology approach, but would appreciate knowing if you find a link or can offer help.

Roy Boyle

royboyle@hotmail.com

Sara Olsen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 1999 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

My grandfather's parents were William Patrick Boyle and Alice Huebler Boyle.

sara.olsen@lazard.com

David Smyth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 1999 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My name is as above - I reside in Redondo Beach, CA but was raised in New York. Interested in hearing from those who may remember me.

Christopher,
When did your family come over from Ireland? I am trying to find a Christopher, Thomas and Patrick Boyle all brothers of my greatgrandmother.

davesmyth@pacific.net.sg

Lori Schneider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 1999 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

Elizabeth Murchland was a sister of my great-great-grandfather Alexander Murchland. My records do show her marrying Aaron Boles on 11/30/1838. Her sister Susan married Cornelius Boles ca. 1844. I'm guessing that this Cornelius and Aaron were brothers? I have references to Cross Creek being in both Pennsylvania and West Virginia (two towns with the same name?).
I have more on the Murchlands if you are interested. Do you have any more on them?

Lori

lkschneider@worldnet.att.net

karen Boland patton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 1999 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

: : Gary:

: : My birth name is Kimberlee Amanda Boyle, born 5/20/67 in Chester, PA. Married Patrick Duron 3/8/97 currently residing in Dallas, Texas.

: : My father is William R. Boyle, born 3/23/41 in Georgetown, Washington, D.C. to John James (?) Boyle and Lillian Boland. My father is the oldest of nine children of John and Lillian, followed by John Jr., Richard, Frances, Denis, David, Aileen (married James Nardella), Daniel, Robert.

: : Am beginning to look into Boyle history. Let's share other info as it becomes available.

: I am just begining to research the Ganley geneology. Family was from Ireland and I know they lived in Butler during the 1800's . I also know a Boland from Cresson,PA. If you have any info email me at the email address below.

Thomas Bolan 1917-1963/Peter Bolan 1870,194? Elizabeth Sadler/Thomas Boland Susabeth Gibbs/ Peter Boland Catherine Reddy. If you ever happen to get a connection to your Boland's please e mail me Thanks
Karen

oncebolan@aol.com

Karen Bolan(d) Patton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 1999 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

somehow my message got posted into someone elses, sorry
: Thomas Bolan 1917-1963/Peter Bolan 1870,194? Elizabeth Sadler/Thomas Boland Susabeth Gibbs/ Peter Boland Catherine Reddy. If you ever happen to get a connection to your Boland's please e mail me Thanks
: Karen

oncebolan@aol.com

T Hanna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 1999 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My grandfather's parents were William Patrick Boyle and Alice Huebler Boyle.

thanna@compuserve.com

T. Hanna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 1999 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Boyle family geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: My grandfather's parents were William Patrick Boyle and Alice Huebler Boyle.

I don't find them in my files so it must be another line. Thanks anyway.

thanna@compuserve.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: