Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Re: Goggins Family History

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Goggins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 1997 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Goggins Family History Reply with quote

: I am trying to establish how the Goggins name arrived in Co. Meath, where most of my ancestors originate. If in the course of your research you come across this name I would love to hear from you.

Hello John
I'm in the process of thinking about doing a Family Tree, and while surfing came upon your message.
Although I was born in England my roots on my Fathers side of the Family is Irish. He was from County Galway from a village called Caheravoola
(hope the spelling is correct) in the parish of Corofin. the village is on the main Galway city to Tuam main road,if my memory is correct it is nearer to Tuam than Galway. Although I have not visited for over 25 years I know plenty of Goggins still live in that part of Ireland.
Hope this bit of information might help you in your project.If there are any questions you would like to ask please get in touch and i'll do my best to answer,who knows we might be related.

Regards Tony Goggins

tonyg@crewe.u-net.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: