Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Greene

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Surname List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnhalpin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Greene Reply with quote

County: Roscommon
Civil Parish: Kiltoom
Townland: Barrymore
Related Surname Info: I am looking for any information on Greene's (sometimes spelled Green) from the Athlone area. My great-great grandfather Patrick Greene, a farmer, was married to Mary Heenan in 1866 (also spelled Heenahan or Henehan) and later to Delia Smith in 1879. He had numerous children, most of whom moved to New York City.

The children with Mary Heenan were Margaret, Patrick (my great grandfather), Catherine, Frank, Ned, William. With Delia Smith the children were Della, Lizzie, Sarah, Mary Agnes, John, Thomas, and Michael.

I do know that John, Thomas and Michael all stayed in Ireland.

If anyone has information on these Greene's or any who might be related/are in the same area, please email me. johnhalpin@gmail.com

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Surname List All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: