Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Cormack/Mary Brennan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kay mcmorrow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Cormack/Mary Brennan Reply with quote

looking for any info on Cormack/Mary (Finnerty)Brennan from Ballinagare, Kilcorkey Parish, Castlerea, Roscommon especially oldest son Patrick b. April 1893, a dau. Kathleen who died young. These two lived/died in Roscommon.
conniebrannon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry that I am very new (just started tonight in my search), and cannot be of any help for you. I would love any help you could give me in the Brennan family. My name is Connie Lou Brannon. My father is Firse O'Neal Brannon (now 83 years old/musician/retired sawmiller). My grandfather was William Curtis Brannon (farmer and Baptist minister in Damascus, Arkansas/now deceased). We were told that in immigration that our name was probably misspelled. The name was probably Brennan. My father and I are excited about the search, but know we have a long way to go. Good luck to you.

Appreciate anyone's help. Thanks Connie Lou Brannon
kay mcmorrow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connie,
No need to apologize!
My husband's Mom's maiden name is Brennan from Co. Roscommon. Father-Cormack Brennan, dob 1851? Mother-Mary Jane Finnerty, dob6/1871.
They had 10 children
If more info is wanted send e-mail.
Kay McMorrow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: