Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Origins of Lee Family from Kilronan Parish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon Keegan Bernstein

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Origins of Lee Family from Kilronan Parish Reply with quote

A few years ago (it could be as many as eight) somewhere on the internet, I read information about the historical origins of a family named Lee that arose in Kilronan and were distinct from other families with that name.
I remember discussing it with someone else on the internet who also had interest and knowledge about the various Lee families. I had speculated that my ancestor Jane Lee could be from that family because the area was close to where she lived in County Leitrim. Later, I found out that she was in fact from Kilronan.
Now I have another cousin who is also her descendent looking for her as well.
I'm not looking for records right now; just the information about the founder/origins of that family. Between computer crashes and upgrades and hundreds of floppy disks, I have no idea where I have the information saved.
Thanks for any help.

Cassidy, Flynn of Inishmagrath
Lee of Kilronan
Keegan and McDermott of Ballenaglera
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: