Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Michael Sharkey

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trish Conn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: Michael Sharkey Reply with quote

Looking for info on MICHAEL SHARKEY/SHARKETT born Roscommon, Ireland

1813. Parents...Patrick Sharkey & Catherine Trimble/Thimble.

Transported to Australia 1838(?) Married Catherine Maguire/McGuire Bathurst N.S.W. 1861.
Died Manildra, N.S.W. 1889.
Need birthplace in Roscommon and any info about trial etc.
I am especially interested in finding family roots in Ireland and if I have any relatives still living in Roscommon. Thank you for any possible help!!

trishcon@netconnect.com.au

Jackie Blanchard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Sharkey Reply with quote

I have Sharkeys in the time period your reference. My lineage includes a "John Sharkey" who was born somewhere around 1811. I do not have his parents name, however Michael and Patrick are repeated family names in my lineage. My family back then lived in an around Cloonfad, County Roscommon. Other parish/barony names associated with that location are Fairymount and Frenchpark. I also believe that my family was known as "Sharkett" or "Sharket" at times. I don't know if I can be of much help, but I do have some information on my lineage. Feel free to contact me directly if you want. Jackie

: Looking for info on MICHAEL SHARKEY/SHARKETT born Roscommon, Ireland

:
: 1813. Parents...Patrick Sharkey & Catherine Trimble/Thimble.

: Transported to Australia 1838(?) Married Catherine Maguire/McGuire Bathurst N.S.W. 1861.
: Died Manildra, N.S.W. 1889.
: Need birthplace in Roscommon and any info about trial etc.
: I am especially interested in finding family roots in Ireland and if I have any relatives still living in Roscommon. Thank you for any possible help!!

jackieblanchard@starpower.net

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: